Home Economics Seperation


Leaving Cert Home Economics

Free Notes


Couples may separate legally by:

  1. Entering into a separation agreement/deed of separation.
  2. Getting a decree of judicial separation in court.

Separation Agreement/Deed of Separation

  • It is a legally binding contract between spouses, which sets out their future rights and responsibilities.
  • Can avoid court proceedings but must be drawn up by a solicitor.
  • It includes:
      • Arrangements regarding the responsibility for the care of children.
      • Amount of maint...

Sign In To View

Sign in or sign up in order to view resources on iRevise

Sign In Create An Account