Home Economics Seperation
Leaving Cert Home Economics
Couples may separate legally by:
- Entering into a separation agreement/deed of separation.
- Getting a decree of judicial separation in court.
Separation Agreement/Deed of Separation
- It is a legally binding contract between spouses, which sets out their future rights and responsibilities.
- Can avoid court proceedings but must be drawn up by a solicitor.
- It includes:
- Arrangements regarding the responsibility for the care of children.
- Amount of maint...