Home Economics Making a Will
Will: Legal document directing the disposal of ones property after death.
Leaving Cert Home Economics
Making a Will
Benefits of making a will:
- Peace of mind – person knows all wishes will be carried out.
- Property passed on to the people you choose
- Appoint your own executor making the administration of your estate much easier.
- Inheritance tax is reduced.
Ensuring a will is valid:
- Must be over 18 years and sound of mind.
- Must be a written document.
- Signed and dated by two witnesses.
- Must be drawn up...