Consumer Conflict - Business Revision Notes
Business – Leaving Cert
Non-Legislative Methods of Solving Consumer Conflicts
- This involves bargaining to reach a mutually acceptable position.
- The consumer and shop must continue talking until they compromise.
- Consumer’s Association of Ireland
- An interest group for consumers to make sure they get good quality products and know their rights.
- Anybody can contact the CAI in relation to problems.
- They publish Consumer Choice which helps consumers.