FOR THE EXAMINER
Pre- Junior Certificate Examination, 2013
Time: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
(a) Answer any ten questions in the spaces provided.
All questions carry equal marks.
(b) Construction lines must be clearly shown.
(c) All measurements are in millimetres.
(d) This booklet must be handed up at the end of the examination.
(e) Write your name in the box provided above and on all other pages used.
Shown on the right is the incomplete elevation and end elevation of a kitchen bin. A 3D sketch is also shown. Complete the elevation and plan by inserting the missing lines in both views.
- In the space provided make a freehand sketch of the kettle shown in the picture.
Colour or shade the sketch.
- The diagram shows the logo of a car manufacturer. Draw the enlarged logo in the given space.
- The diagram below shows the logo for an optician. Complete the logo in the space provided. The major axis & focal points are given. Radius of the internal arcs is half the major axis scribed from focal points.
- Convert the given rectangle to an equilateral triangle of same area:
- Below is the elevation & plan of a chair. Complete the isometric view of the chair in the space provided.
- The figure shows a designer frame & mirror which has been divided into square units. To the nearest whole unit what is the area of the mirror.
The diagram shows the front elevation of a door frame, using the scale provided find the values for A & B.
The diagram shows a puzzle based on five identical tiles. The top tile is numbered 1. Label the other four tiles from 1-5 in order of which is next on the pile.
- Name the computer components A and B shown in the diagram.
A:________________________ B: ________________________
- Name the CAD commands used to draw figures A to B and B to C shown below....
Sign In To View
Sign in or sign up in order to view resources on iRevise
Create An Account