Mock exam paper C Higher Level
Pre- Junior Certificate Examination, 2013
Time: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
(a) Answer any ten questions in the spaces provided.
All questions carry equal marks.
(b) Construction lines must be clearly shown.
(c) All measurements are in millimetres.
(d) This booklet must be handed up at the end of the examination.
SECTION A. Answer any ten questions. All questions carry equal marks.
- Name the three polygons shown below.
- The figure show the elevation
of a road barrier.
Rotate the barrier around the point
P to show it in its open position,
as indicated by the
broken red line.
- Shown is the perspective of a garden shed. The drawing is not complete. Complete below:
- Convert the given triangle to a rectangle of equal area:
- Given the elevation & end view of a
mallet. Draw a freehand sketch of
The mallet. Colour or shade the
- The diagram shows a pictorial view of a chair. In the space provided draw the front elevation & end view of the chair. Sketch must be proportional & show hidden details.
- List the CAD commands used to edit the figure shown bellow.
CAD Commands __________ __________ __________
- Shown is the plan view of a car park. One reserved spot has been allocated. Divide the remaining space into five equal parts to clearly define each remaining car park spot.
- The logo for a gift company is shown below left. It is based on an axial symmetry. Recreate the logo using transformation geometry in the space provided:
- In the space provided draw a regular Hexagon of side 30mm having point P as its centre point.
- The figure below shows a club dressing room. To the nearest full block, how many blocks have been used to contsruct the wall.
In the spaces below enter the missing dimension values for A, B & C.
- The figure shows the elevation & plan views ...