Mock exam paper C Higher Level
PRE-JUNIOR CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION, 2013
GERMAN – HIGHER LEVEL
TIME: 2 ½ HOURS
- In all cases the questions are to be answered in the spaces provided on this examination paper.
- Before the commencement of the Listening Comprehension test proper, you will have an opportunity of listening to the short introduction. If you cannot hear this section of the recording distinctly, you should immediately tell the Superintendent. You may not ask any questions or make any comment while the test is in progress.
3. When you have finished Section I (Listening Comprehension) you should proceed immediately to answer Sections II and III of the paper.
SECTION II: READING COMPREHENSION (100 MARKS)
Read the information carefully and then answer as instructed in each case.
- You are in Germany and are looking for the railway station. Which sign would you look for? Rewrite the chosen word.
BUSSTATION FLUGHAFEN BAHNHOF EISENBAHN
- You want to buy your sister some balloons for her birthday. What would you ask for? Rewrite the chosen word.
LUFTPUMP LUFTMATRATZE LUFTBALOONS SCHLAUCHBOOT
- You plan to watch a film and are looking for a cinema. Which sign would you look for? Rewrite the chosen word.
FILM KINO THEATER VIDEOTHEK
a) Write the number of the ADVERTISMENT beside the item, message or service it is advertising.
Beware of extra items.
Belly dance class
Read through the information and answer the questions in English.
- a) What is the film about?
b) How old should the actor be?
c) In which grade should the actor be?