Mock exam paper B Higher Level
PRE-JUNIOR CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION, 2012
GERMAN – HIGHER LEVEL
TIME: 2 ½ HOURS
- In all cases the questions are to be answered in the spaces provided on this examination paper.
- Before the commencement of the Listening Comprehension test proper, you will have an opportunity of listening to the short introduction. If you cannot hear this section of the recording distinctly, you should immediately tell the Superintendent. You may not ask any questions or make any comment while the test is in progress.
3. When you have finished Section I (Listening Comprehension) you should proceed immediately to answer Sections II and III of the paper.
SECTION II – READING COMPREHENSION
Read the information carefully and then answer as instructed in each case.
1. You are in Germany and need to visit the dentist. What sign would you look for? Rewrite the chosen word.
FLEISCHER ZAHNARZT DOKTOR PRAXIS
2. You want to buy some books and visit a book store. What sign would you look for? Rewrite the chose word.
BÜCHEREI KAUFHAUS MARTPLATZ BUCHHANDLUNG
3. You plan to go shopping. What are you doing? Rewrite the chose word.
VERKAUFEN KAUFEN EINKAUFEN AUSLAUFEN
Write the number of each ADVERTISEMENT beside the item, message or service it is advertising. Beware of extra items.
Job Offers for Hair Dressers
New Year’s Eve Party