Mock exam paper C Higher Level
PRE – JUNIOR CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION, 2013
FRENCH – HIGHER LEVEL
- There are two sections in this paper, viz Reading Comprehension and Written Expression.
- Pay particular attention to the instructions relating to each question as they are given on the examination paper.
- MAKE SURE YOU WRITE YOUR NAME IN THE SPACE PROVIDED ABOVE.
Reading Comprehension (100 marks)
This section must be answered in English – except Q.4
Read the following signs / advertisements / texts which follow and answer all the questions
- (a) You are on holidays in France, feeling unwell and you want to find the nurses clinic. Which of the following places would you look for? Select a, b, c, or d. Write your answer in the box.
(b) You are in a French town and you want to buy some bread. Which of the following signs would you look for? Select a, b, c, or d. Write your answer in the box.
N.B. For Examiners use only.
2. Read the recipe below and answer the questions
Pasta con le Sarde
Préparation: 20 minutes
Cuisson: 30 minutes
Pour: 4 Personnes