Mock exam paper B Listening Comprehension Ordinary Level
PRE – JUNIOR CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION, 2012
FRENCH – ORDINARY LEVEL
- There are two sections in this paper, viz. Reading Comprehension and Written Expression.
- Pay particular attention to the instructions relating to each question as they are given on the examination paper.
- Before the commencement of the listening comprehension test proper, you will have 5 minutes to read the instructions dealing with to and the questions. You may not ask any questions or make any comment while the test is in progress.
- MAKE SURE YOU WRITE YOUR NAME IN THE SPACE PROVIDED ABOVE.
Listening Comprehension (140 marks)
NB. Your answers must be in English
You will hear each of the conversations twice. You may answer the question on each conversation at the end of either hearing by writing a,b,c or d in the appropriate box.
- What type of drink does the man order?
- Apple Juice
- Orange Juice
- What type of train ticket does the person want to buy?
- A family ticket
- A one-way ticket
- A return ticket
- A student ticket
- How much will it cost to stay on the campsite?
N.B. For Examiners use only.
You will now hear two people introducing themselves. Each of their stories will be played three times. Listen carefully and fill in the required information on the grids at 1 and 2 below.
COLOUR OF EYES
ONE SPORT SHE LIKES
ONE DETAIL ABOUT HER HOUSE
NUMBER OF SISTERS
ONE DETAIL ABOUT HIS GIRLFRIEND
You will now hear five separate conversations. Each one of them will be played twice. Listen carefully and answer the questions below.
- Why is the man visiting the doctor
- He has a broken leg
- He has a sore ...