Mock exam paper A Listening & Reading Comprehension Ordinary Level
PRE-JUNIOR CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION, 2011
FRENCH – ORDINARY LEVEL
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes.
- There are three sections in this paper, viz. Listening Comprehension, Reading Comprehension and Written Expression.
- Pay particular attention to the instructions relating to each question as they are given on the examination paper.
- Before the commencement of the listening comprehension test proper, you will have 5 minutes to read the instructions dealing with to and the questions. You may not ask any questions or make any comment while the test is in progress.
- When you have finished Section I (listening comprehension of recorded passages), you should proceed immediately to Sections II and III of the paper.
- MAKE SURE YOU WRITE YOUR EXAMINATION NUMBER IN THE SPACE PROVIDED ABOVE.
Listening Comprehension (140 marks)
NB. This section must be answered in English
You will hear each of the conversations twice. You may answer the question on each conversation at the end of either hearing by writing a,b,c or d in the appropriate box.
- Which type of vegetable is mention in this conversation?
- The lady has lost?
- Her money
- Her gloves
- Her Purse
- A train ticket
- The person wants to visit?
- The cinema
- A concert
- A match
N.B. For Examiners use only.
You will now hear two people introducing themselves. Each of their stories will be played three times. Listen carefully and fill in the required information on the grids at 1 and 2 below.
COLOUR OF EYES
HOW MANY BROTHERS AND SISTERS HAS SHE?
ONE SUBJECT SHE LIKES
- Second Speaker: Luc
COLOUR OF HAIR
WHAT KIND OF PET DOES HE HAVE
ONE THING HE LIKES DOING
You will now hear five separate conversations. Each one o...