Mock exam paper D P1 Section A Higher Level
This Question Paper MUST be returned with
your answer book at the end of the
Examination, otherwise marks will be lost.
PRE - JUNIOR CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION, 2014
BUSINESS STUDIES – HIGHER LEVEL – PAPER I
- Each question in Section A carries 4 marks.
- Answer ALL questions.
- Marks will be awarded for workings, layout and presentation, folios and dates.
- Dates should show the day, month and year.
- Calculators may be used.
Answer all 20 questions. Each question carries 4 marks
- The following initials are used in Business Documents. What do they stand for?
- List one advantage of each of the following types of market research.
- Complete the Trading Profit & Loss Appropriation (extract) below by filling in the four shaded areas, numbered (i)- (iv)
Profit & Loss Appropriation Account
For year ending 31-01-2014
Opening Profit & Loss Balance
- The Managing Director is _______________________________________________________
- The following figures appear in a company’s financial accounts:
Gross Profit is calculated using the following formula: Gross Profit x 100