Mock exam paper D P1 Higher Level Marking Scheme
PRE - JUNIOR CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION, 2014
Answer all 20 questions. Each question carries 4 marks
- The following initials are used in Business Documents. What do they stand for?
Errors & Omissions Expected
Cash With Order
Value Added Tax
Cash on Delivery
- List one advantage of each of the following types of market research.
- Complete the Trading Profit & Loss Appropriation (extract) below by filling in the four shaded areas, numbered (i)- (iv) - @ 1 mark each
Profit & Loss Appropriation Account
For year ending 31-01-2014
Opening Profit & Loss Balance
(iv)Closing Reserve Balance 1m
- The Managing Director is the most senior person in the company (aka CEO) and is in charge of the day to day running of the company. @4 Marks
- – 2012 /2013 answer – @ one mark each – workings @ one mark & Increased @ one mark.
15,000/120,000 * 100/1 = 0.125 12.5%
17,500 / 125,000 *100/1 = 0.14 14%
1 mark for workings
(ii) Using the information calculated above, circle the correct word highlighted in bold: - Total 1 Mark
The profitability of this company based on this ratio alone has Increased / Decreased from 2012 to 2013.
- The Labour force is anyone who is currently working and able to work in a country at the present wage rate. (2 marks)
(ii) Which of the following is not included in the labour force?
Tick () the appropriate answer: