Mock exam paper C P1 Section A Higher Level
This Question Paper MUST be returned with
your answer book at the end of the
Examination, otherwise marks will be lost.
PRE - JUNIOR CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION, 2013
BUSINESS STUDIES – HIGHER LEVEL – PAPER I
- Each question in Section A carries 4 marks.
- Answer ALL questions.
- Marks will be awarded for workings, layout and presentation, folios and dates.
- Dates should show the day, month and year.
- Calculators may be used.
Answer all 20 questions. Each question carries 4 marks
1. Explain the difference between a grant and a loan.
2. Explain the term indemnity in relation to insurance
3. From the following list of business documents select those sent by the seller and list them in the order in which they are normally sent to the buyer during a credit transaction.
Invoice, Letter of Enquiry, Statement of Account, Order, Cheque, Receipt, Quotation.
Documents sent by the seller to the buyer:
(i) 1st _____________________________________________________
(ii) 2nd ____________...