Mock exam paper C Ordinary Level Source File
FOR USE WITH QUESTION 7 & 8
BUSINESS STUDIES ORDINARY LEVEL
Junior Cert Question 7
Analysed Cash book and payments book of Bala GAA Club.
(B) Race nights
duties of a club chairman
Page 2 of 4
Question 8 - Delivery system
- Classify the following types of workers as primary producers, secondary producers or service providers.
Producer Type – Fill in primary producer, secondary producer or service provider under each heading below
(B) List four factors to consider when deciding on a delivery system.
- (i) Calculate the total number of kilometres that Mikey travelled that day.
(ii) Mikey travels at an average speed of 80 kilometres per hour. Calculate how many hours
driving he completed that day, correct to
Page 3 of 4
- If the van travels 20 kilometres for every litre of diesel, calculate how many litres of
diesel were used, correct to
- If the price of diesel was €1.20 per litre, calculate the total cost of diesel used, correct
to two decimals points. Show your answer and workings.
- Using all the above information, calculate the exact time Mikey arrived back in
Answer ____________________ Workings
Page 4 of 4